What is the effect of CBD?
CBD flowers are the buds of the hemp plant - only industrial hemp may be used here. This is because it has a particularly low THC content. In the case of CBD flowers, the cannabidiol contained primarily comes into play. Studies have shown that the proportion of cannabidiol in the CBD flowers is particularly high if you look at the rest of the plant.
CBD flowers are also called cannabis flowers. Unfortunately, the reputation of cannabis in this country is rather undifferentiated and negative. It is always equated with the intoxicating and addicting weed.
In fact, there is no psychotropic effect whatsoever when consuming CBD flowers. There is no influence on the central nervous system, which is why there is no intoxication.
On the contrary, the concrete effect of CBD flowers is calming. You could get good results on anxiety, stress, inflammation, cramps, and headaches.
The chronically ill and seriously ill, in particular, prefer to take CBD flowers over traditional drugs. Often such a CBD flower tea is also taken as a supplement. How the exact medical effect occurs has so far not been investigated enough to make a statement about it.
He who heals is right
The clinical study situation with regard to CBD flowers may seem very poor. But there are so many personal experience reports that it is difficult to deny the effect.
People who suffer from constant pain and inflammation swear by the anti-spasmodic, pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects of CBD.
Good effects could be achieved with these diseases:
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- multiple sclerosis
- Fibromyalgia: This is primarily about relieving permanent pain. Here, CBD was able to massively improve the quality of life of those affected.
- Anxiety: Here, CBD inhibits the production of anxiety-inducing hormones. It was not just about everyday fears, but in fact even pronounced anxiety disorders and even post-traumatic stress disorders.
- Depression: CBD was able to improve the general mood even without creating a negative high.
- Headache: Here too, of course, it is primarily about the pain-relieving effect.
- respiratory symptoms
- Stress and sleep disorders - this had a positive effect on falling asleep as well as staying asleep. The effect is mainly due to the relaxing effect.
- General symptoms of inflammation
- Epilepsy: Positive effects were found here, especially in children receiving supportive treatment. The children had fewer seizures, which of course massively improved their quality of life.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is not about inhibiting classic inflammatory processes, but about alleviating deep-seated and pathogenic inflammatory processes in the body.
- Cancer therapy: Here you could see that CBD oil ensures that cancer cells die off faster. In addition, tumor growth slowed and the formation of metastases could be inhibited. If you undergo chemotherapy and take CBD oil at the same time, you can alleviate the side effects.
- Skin Problems: The Journal of Clinical Investigation has published a study in which atopic dermatitis, acne and other skin problems were treated supportively with CBD. There were soothing effects.
How does CBD work now?
In the 70s, researchers first looked at CBD and its effects on the human body. During their investigations, they came across the so-called endogenous endocannabinoid system, which controls many processes in the body. CBD and its active ingredient dock on two receptors of this endocannabinoid system and develop their full effect there, namely
- positive influence on that Immune system
- Reduction of fears
- Change in the general mood for the better
- Change in sleep characteristics
- Change in appetite
- The feeling of pain is changed
As you can see, the effect is very diverse. That's why you can take CBD for so many ailments.
It is true that in Germany one is not allowed to make promises of action or cure. However, since CBD is a product that does not cause any states of intoxication or addiction, it can be tried out for yourself without hesitation. Lately, cancer sufferers have also reported that they were able to achieve positive effects when taking CBD.
Other effects that could be observed were antibacterial effects, the protection of the cells from oxidative stress, a vasodilation and an intervention in the serotonin metabolism.
In total, over 20 possible positive effects of CBD on health have already been identified. Not only physical phenomena were observed, but also emotional problems that could be alleviated.
How do you even take CBD?
In addition to the familiar use of CBD flowers as a tea there is also the option of taking CBD as an oil. A particularly favorable dosage form is obtained here. However, not everyone likes the taste of CBD oil. In addition to the comparatively low price, the advantage lies in the ease of dosing and taking.
If you don't want to take the oil, you can also use CBD capsules. The clear advantage here is that it is very easy to take and easy to transport. You don't have to worry that a bottle will break and the oil will spread all over the place.
How fast does CBD work?
The first effects of CBD can be seen after about 15 minutes. However, it can sometimes take up to 30 minutes after taking CBD for it to really work. How quickly CBD actually works depends on several factors, especially how it is used.
So if you, for example, dribble CBD drops on your tongue and wait up to a minute before swallowing, you can count on a faster effect than if you just swallow the drops. The reason lies in the partial effect on the oral mucosa. This effect can be seen with many active ingredients administered in liquid form. Part of the active ingredient passes through the oral mucosa directly into the body. Nevertheless, you should also swallow the rest of the oil, as this is the only way to ensure that all active ingredients reach the body. If you swallow the CBD oil immediately, you have to wait significantly longer for it to take effect.
The effect of CBD does not depend on the time of use. However, different points in time of the effect can very well be recognized, depending on the interval between taking the last meal. It was observed that the effects of cannabidiol appear later if you have eaten something immediately before ingestion, i.e. the stomach is freshly filled.
CBD from Franky's Farm
The CBD products and CBD flowers that you get at Franky's farm are all 100% sustainably grown and processed. So you only get products of the highest quality here - real premium products.
You not only get the pure flowers here, but also differently flavored CBD flowers. For easier preparation of a tea infusion, there is also the so-called premium blossom blend. This saves the chopping step when preparing the tea.
There is an aromatic care oil especially for menstrual cramps. If you are not yet sure which CBD flowers are right for you, you will be happy about the premium package with 5 different varieties. There are also various CBD oil sets with different compositions. In this way, everyone who wants to buy CBD will find the right product for their desired application. You get an absolutely pure, no-additives treated CBD product. You can find more about CBD flowers HERE
Bestseller of the month
Our New Articles
Start enjoying your life!
What do our customers say?
Absolutely recommendable, I've ordered several times and was always satisfied. If something goes wrong, you can just give us a call and everything will be sorted out. When I placed my first order, the system refused to accept my address because I live in a new building, so I had problems in many online shops. Called Frankys to explain the situation and the package went out on the same day. Simply great. Definitely remains the first choice for me.
Super nice atmosphere and a great team with top advice! I can only recommend it! 👍🏼😊
I always like to come to the store: friendly and competent advice (I always ask for recommendations), relaxed atmosphere even during Corona times, top quality CBD flowers. Highly recommended to stop by.
So far I have had a lot of cbd worries but Franky's farm has been the best between all the others so far be it price performance be it quality .... I am very satisfied and will recommend it to others