What do our customers say?
Whether in our original stores or online, the customer comes first!
Absolutely recommendable, I've ordered several times and was always satisfied. If something goes wrong, you can just give us a call and everything will be sorted out. When I placed my first order, the system refused to accept my address because I live in a new building, so I had problems in many online shops. Called Frankys to explain the situation and the package went out on the same day. Simply great. Definitely remains the first choice for me.
Super nice atmosphere and a great team with top advice! I can only recommend it! 👍🏼😊
I always like to come to the store: friendly and competent advice (I always ask for recommendations), relaxed atmosphere even during Corona times, top quality CBD flowers. Highly recommended to stop by.
So far I have had a lot of cbd worries but Franky's farm has been the best between all the others so far be it price performance be it quality .... I am very satisfied and will recommend it to others
Buy hemp flowers
How do I dose CBD hemp flowers correctly?
How do I dose hemp flowers correctly?
CBD hemp flowers are a real trend, not least because the purchase has been made much easier by the current ruling of the European Court of Justice. You can buy CBD flowers either as whole flowers or as CBD oil. However, the dosage remains questionable and in the search for the answer to this question you will come across various counter-questions:
- What is your weight Those who weigh more must of course also take more CBD flowers. This applies to both flowers and oil.
- How old are you? The older you are, the more likely it is that you will need to dose a little higher with CBD flowers. The younger you are, the lower the concentration of CBD should be. This is especially true for CBD oil.
- What do you eat? Certain foods favor the absorption of CBD, for example certain fats.
- How is your metabolism The question here is whether your body processes it very quickly and easily or rather slowly and heavily. If your body is having a hard time absorbing new substances, you will likely have to dose the CBD higher.
- What is your general body chemistry? Your body chemistry also affects the absorption of CBD. It can have a positive or negative effect on absorption.
- How is your health condition? If your condition is good, you will likely only need to use a small amount of CBD bud to feel any effect.
- What complaints do you have and how severe are they? The stronger the symptoms, the higher the dosage of CBD will be in the long run.
- Are you taking any other medication? Pay attention to the information on your medication about possible interactions. To be on the safe side, you should leave a certain distance between taking CBD flowers and medication.
In addition to these - admittedly elusive - factors there is also the question of whether you are taking CBD hemp flowers for the first time or whether you have been taking it for a long time. Especially at the beginning of the intake, if you have bought CBD flowers for the first time, you should start with a very small dose. Test whether you can feel anything at all and whether the effect meets your expectations. Stick to this low dosage for a few days. Because sometimes the body does not react directly to the first intake of CBD flowers or CBD oil, but only with the second or third dose. Now you might think, “Okay, then I'll just go straight up the dose and lower the dose.” We'd like to advise against that. Although CBD flowers are a natural remedy, you don't have to take more of them than would be necessary for a reliable effect. Especially with oil, there are recommendations for a certain number of drops. We don't think that makes sense either, because on the one hand the dosage depends on the CBD concentration in the CBD oil and on the other hand the pipettes are very different. As some studies suggest, simply start with a dosage of 5mg per day and keep this dosage for 3 days. Then draw the conclusion whether you had the feeling that the CBD flowers did something for you. If so - great, you found your dosage. If not, increase slowly. Also pay attention to how well you tolerate the CBD flowers.
What should you consider when taking CBD hemp flowers?
CBD is fat soluble in and of itself. Most people take CBD flowers as a tea. This has the advantage that you can easily distribute the flowers over the day and that the application is also very easy. You simply cut off a small part of the flower and crush it, for example in a mortar. Then you put them in water that you bring to a boil. When preparing CBD flowers, the steeping time is also important, which is significantly longer than that of classic teas. Allow an hour to brew your hemp tea. That doesn't mean that the water has to boil bubbly all the time. In order to release the effects of CBD, you should add a small amount of fat. We recommend a few drops of oil or - especially pleasant - some milk or plant-based milk. This combination results in a very pleasant taste and the effect sets in within a period of 30 to 90 minutes. Most people report that they immediately felt more relaxed.
Do you want to buy CBD flowers and still have questions? Please just contact our customer service. We are happy to advise you competently.
- How do you take CBD products?
There are several options for using CBD products.
You can take CBD as an oil or tablets. The effect then sets in continuously. If you prefer to take CBD neat, you can also consume flowers. You can smoke this directly or let it evaporate as a liquid. If you don't want to smoke, you can also infuse CBD flowers wonderfully as a tea. Here, too, you release a very constant effect. Drink the tea throughout the day and benefit from a long-lasting effect.
Start enjoying your life!
From college students to hard working housewives. Our customer base is diverse and always informs us that our products help them with anxiety, mood lightening and stress relief. According to customers, our product should work wonders and enrich their lives, especially in the case of insomnia.